iNet supports church leaders and congregations by helping you develop vision and capacity for mission. We support leadership teams as they produce strategy and we provide training for volunteers.
If you have people already serving cross-culturally, or interested in doing so, we offer the following services to support individuals, couples and families:
- Selection: application, interviewing and selection
- Preparation: training, guidance on financial, health, and legal matters
- Ongoing support: communication, prayer and pastoral issues
- Home assignment: planning, appraisals and debriefing
- Returning home: planning, advice and ongoing support
You can read more about the services and membership costs of iNet below.
We are always happy to welcome others into our network, so please get in touch with the office for more information.
Some of our member churches
- Avery Hill Christian Fellowship
- Crystal Palace Community Church
- Brockley Community Church
- Forest Hill Community Church
- The Bear Church
- New River Baptist Church
- Catford Community Church
- The Well Community Church
- City Gates Community Church
We are always delighted to welcome and serve new churches and networks. The cost structure for accesing the iNet services is kept simple and affordable.
A subscription of £60/month gives a church access to all our services. This remains constant whether sending one or five people. Additional fees for each cross-cultural worker also apply:
- Single person: £60/month
- Couple: £80/month
- Family: £100/month
The services and support of iNet and the sending church has an essential part to play in ensuring the welfare and longevity of cross-cultural workers. It is not expected that the sending church should covers all these costs, instead we encourage people to include support/member care costs in their annual budget.
Please contact the office for further information, to discuss your specific requirements, or to arrange a meeting with one of the team.